Guardian Single Pass Venturi Scrubber System
for use with chlorine or sulfur dioxide
The Powell Guardian 150 Single Pass Venturi Room Scrubber is designed for emergency
scrubbing of accidental chlorine or sulfur dioxide releases from cylinders stored
in containment rooms. The single pass venturi design safely and effectively neutralizes
chlorine and sulfur dioxide releases using a caustic soda solution. The Powell Guardian
150 can be custom designed and built for your specific needs.
The unit is field tested and proven to meet all Uniform Fire Code Section 80 Guidelines.
The Powell Guardian 150 can be sized to accommodate various flow rates and quantities
of chlorine or sulfur dioxide and provides reliable performance and added safety.
- Configured for 150-lb cylinder capacity.
- Field tested and proven to meet all Uniform Fire Code Section 80 Guidelines.
- Maintains negative pressure in the containment room during accidental release and
scrubbing period, providing added safety.
- Can be sized to accommodate various flow rates and chlorine quantities.
- Standard configuration achieves a 150-CFM flow rate.
- Compact design permits passage through standard size door.
- Fully compatible with sulfur dioxide.