Hydrochloric Acid Dilution & Blending System
Powell Hydrochloric Acid (HCl) Dilution & Blending Systems are designed for high volume loading of railcars or tank trucks.
The system can also be used to accurately transfer undiluted acid from a railcar to a tank truck.
A Tefzel lined coriolis meter is used in the HCl line that allows the dilution system to automatically compensate for variations in the strength of the feedstock. This eliminates the need to test the concentrated acid strength prior to dilution.
- A skid-mounted system with complete package controls, piping, and valves.
- Multiple stream blending with automatic shutdown from loss of raw materials or dilution
- A repeatable final product of diluted Hydrochloric Acid allows tight product specifications
and reduces loss of raw materials.
- Feed forward control system uses density control for more difficult dilution requirements.
- Constructed of PTFE lined steel pipe for corrosion resistance.